China Safety Harness Manufacturer with 10 Years of OEM Experience
Anbu Safety manufactures safety harness and safety belt and has a long history in the field of personal protective equipment. We can produce safety harnesses and safety belts for any workplace.
Safety Harness Manufacturer
China's Reliable Supplier of Safety Harness
Anbu Safety is one of the most professional manufacturers and suppliers of safety harness and safety belt in China. We export different styles of safety harness, safety belt, safety ropes etc to over 30 countries. Please choose the item that interests you and send us your inquiry.
As a CE-certified safety harness factory, we are able to supply OEM services and have over 10 different styles of safety harness and safety lanyards.
All our safety harness meet CE EN standards, they can print your own logo on the packing, and different colors and styles are available.
Why Choose Us
Our Happy Clients From 30+ Countries
Safety Harness Certificate
We have a CE EN361 certificate for safety harnesses and an ISO 9001 certificate for our products. All of our safety PPE products conform to CE and ISO quality requirements.
CE EN 361
Start doing business with us today!
Our company is a leading safety equipment supplier and manufacturer in China. We export different types of safety harness and safety belt to over 30 countries, including the United States, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, France, Austria, the Middle East, and African countries.
Our main business is OEM services for safety harness orders. We can supply different styles of safety harness, safety lanyard,s and other safety rope products. We can add your logo to the harness But please note that our MOQ usually is 200pcs per style. If your quantity does not meet the MQO, we will not be able to supply you.
The Ultimate Guide for safety harness manufacturer
The Ultimate Guide of safety harness and belt type, function, standard and feature.
Safety Harness Manufacturers -The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Many people working at height places as roofers, window washers etc., are supposed to have personal protective gear. A safety harness device, in this case, is recommended; this is because it’s famous for preventing injuries or death from falls.
The harness can be used for rescuing, climbing, and other activities. These activities are enabled through locking devices or indirectly via a rope, webbing, or cable directly attached to a stationary object.
The following article will provide you with all the information you need on the most frequently asked questions about safety harnesses. These details are helpful to students, workers and employers.
Table of Contents
What are safety haraness?
A safety harness is protective gear that prevents the wearer from falling from high heights. It is also called the safety belt and putting it on decreases the risks of injuries from a significant fall while working in industrial or construction. With this safety harness (a restraint system), workers can attach themselves to a stationary object.
Afterwards, they ensure that they will not hit the ground in any given circumstances during the falling process. Since falling from a height can cause injuries at different angles in different working places, it’s therefore essential to ensure you are well equipped when working on high levels that are hazardous.
What Are The Functions Of Safety Harness?
Different types of safety harnesses are available depending on the type of job to be performed. This means that it serves different purposes, the major one being preventing workers from falling abruptly and getting injured.
Safety harnesses prevent unnecessary injuries and deaths from falling and are specifically tailored to meet the needs of both employers and employees.
The following are other functions of using a safety harness:
- Protect workers from any accidental dangers that may attack their bodies
- They make rescuing missions easier
- They produce high height jobs like in construction simple that it may seem
- Prevents panicking when working at very high levels and hazardous ones
- Increases productivity as an outcome of comfortability
What Characteristics Should You Look For In A Safety Harness?
One of the most imperative things to consider while manufacturing a safety harness is ensuring that essential features do not miss. These characteristics usually ensure that working at heights is secure and safer.
If you are not sure what to look for in a safety harness, it is best to consult or ask experts. However, some traits are used in designing these safe gears to make them safer to access.
They are as follows:
- The Padding
- Quick-Connect Buckle
- Harness Weight
- The Webbing
- Integrated Features
- Safety accessories, among others.
What Are The Standards Of Safety Harness?
Workers usually wear safety harnesses when OSHA mandates the protection of their bodies, especially the spinal cord. This can cause a disability or even death in the event of a fall.
So, there are critical safety harness standards such as CE EN361 and ANSI Z359.11-2014. Other safety harness standards like LA, EU 166, CSA Z259.10-12 etc., are also taken into consideration. However, they are all dependent on ANSI Z 359 and CE EN.
There are no internationally acknowledged standards for a protective safety harness device. But many countries recognize that specific industrial harness requirements are needed to protect all workers from high-risk areas. Safety harness standards require workers to be able to support 58kg at all times in order to avoid falling.
According to CE EN 361 and ANSI Z359, safety harnesses used in commercial settings like factories are specifically designed to protect users from shock absorption, slip falls, and other harmful and dangerous incidents.
What Are The Advantages Of Using Safety Harness?
A safety harness is an essential part of jobs involving high heights if it’s appropriately and accurately worn. This enhances comfortability, confidence, safety, and relaxation when working at heights.
We offer safety harnesses that are of the highest quality, approved and, most importantly, they are easy to use, cost-effective, and manageable. Below are other advantages of safety harnesses:
- It adds awareness of safety
- It gives one peace of mind. Working at high heights more than 10 feet off the ground, as perhaps a roofer or a window washer, can cause discomfort in your mind and heart. Even a simple clip could cause a fall, but a safety harness gives you peace of mind.
- It offers fall protection. These safety harnesses are manufactured to protect people who work at high heights, such as cell tower technicians, powerline workers, window cleaners, bridge painters, rock climbers, roofers and more.
- It improves comfortability. This benefit allows one to use both hands freely without fear; to achieve that quickly, ensure that the straps are neither too tight nor too loose to avoid distractions to a worker wanting to make adjustments.
- It increases productivity and many other advantages to protect workers performing duties at high heights.
What Are Preferable Materials To Use In Manufacturing Of Safety Harness?
You should consider several materials when purchasing and selecting a suitable safety harness for your needs. This is because it’s imperative to know the materials used for their production.
Usually, the common materials that are preferable and suitable in the manufacturing of safety harnesses are as follows:
Even though manufacturers can vary the safety harness’s quality and durability, these types of materials used in producing safety harnesses are safe for your job. Therefore, you are assured that the prescribed harness/belts you have purchased provide excellent services and warranties.
How Many Types Of Safety Harness Are Useful?
There are different types of safety harnesses and each plays a different and critical role. Below are some types of safety harness:
- Vest-Type Harness: This is famously known as the most reliable and safest for falling from high height jobs. It is simple to use since their running straps from shoulders, waist and legs are tight and firm. As an outcome, they make you comfortable and manoeuvrable.
- Parachute or Full-Body Harness: This one is not different from the vest-type harness, meaning it offers the same protection, but it has many straps and buckles compared to the above one.
- Work Positioning Harness: This allows workers to use their hands freely without fear or contradiction when working. It works hand-in-hand with lanyards to provide a holding position at a particular location.
- Suspension and Rigging Harness: This has front, back and side points attached to harness for rope access, rescue, tower and the rigging application for protection against falling as a result of shocks.
- Specialty Material Harness: This is mainly used in cases of welding or grinding purposes. They are made of durable and flexible materials to prevent easy falls.
What Is The Difference Between Safety Harness And Lanyard?
- A safety harness is usually connected to a double/single lanyard using an energy absorber, while the lanyard has various connections.
- The Lanyard is designed to decelerate the falling worker to zero miles per hour, while the safety harness supports hands-free work.
- Both safety harness and Lanyard prevents a worker from serious injuries or deaths when falling occurs.
- Both safety harness lanyard are made of the same wideness polyester, webbing and their low maintenance structure enable them to be easy to use.
- Safety harnesses must be regularly inspected, while lanyards require inspection after 3-6 months for protection purposes.
How Do You Find Safety Harness Manufacturer In China?
It is easy to find reliable quality safety harness manufacturers since there are a number of places where all types of our safety harness are available in different designs. However, you must be cautious about choosing the proper manufacturer that can provide you with something that meets your requirements.
Purchasing or requesting a safety harness from China is easy because all you need to do is contact various manufacturers of your choice. You can use the internet to search for multiple harness manufacturers and navigate to find those that provide safety harnesses that meet and match your desires.
Below are some of the well-known places where this business of safety harnesses and related staffs can be possibly found:
Verified Suppliers – Since China has a lot of safety harness manufacturers, it is sensible and wise to work with the most trusted ones. Searching for verified supplier directories is an excellent approach to precisely identifying these safety harness manufacturers.
Global Manufacturing Marketplace – For a simple finding of a safety harness and safety harness manufacturer, this marketplace gives the best solution in China because it cannot detect all marketplaces globally.
Local Trade Shows – Such trade shows enhance and enable you to connect with the producers for the final supply of safety harness devices one-on-one. To gain the most important contacts, you need to target these local trade exhibitions that deal specifically with safety harness equipment and related protective gear.
Online Trade Sites – Many internet trade sites may help you identify the correct safety harness manufacturers. such as alibaba.com and made-in-china.com
E-commerce Website – China is the most significant and most prominent manufacturers of safety equipment worldwide. Therefore, most Chinese safety equipment manufacturers and producers like safety harnesses, have accounts on the most well-known and different e-commerce sites, which can significantly assist you.
What Are The Parts Of Safety Harness?
The different parts of safety harnesses make these gears more useful than their eyes would perceive. For example, the Anchorage can be used as a means of determining whether a personal fall arrest system is fully and firmly attached.
Other parts of the safety harness include the following:
- The anchor which is a secure point of attachment for lifeline
- Attachment point
- Body harness and full-body harness
- The Carabiner and Connector
- Fall arrest, prevention, protection and restraint systems
- D ring and Lanyard
- Horizontal lifeline and Personal fall arrest systems
- Rope grab, Self-retracting and Shock absorber, among others.
Every safety harness part plays an essential role, and they all rely on one another. In other words, manufacturing companies should always ensure there are no missing parts.
What Are The Safe Ways Of Using Safety Harness?
Safety harnesses are vital for your safety, but they are only effective when they are used correctly and worn properly. For places with an above-average risk of falling, such as construction sites, safety harnesses are imperative.
Proper wearing of a safety harness indicates the right way (s) of using them. Hence, it is wise to note that wearing a harness wrongly without tightening all the straps appropriately might be dangerous to the user. Always ensure the harness is well equipped.
Below are some of the essential precautions to consider when using a safety harness:
- Wear it properly. Ensure that the body straps are adjustable to make it fit to avoid sagging.
- Ensure it has been inspected daily before using it by a competent person.
- The user should be well trained on the safe ways of harness
- The Lanyard is supposed to belong to avoid activity obstruction
- Ensure the anchor point is vital to protect the workers in case of any falling instances
- Also, it should all the time be above the D-ring as far as possible
The working weight of the safety device should be ascertained before consumption.
How Often Should Safety Harness Be Replaced?
Generally, the lifespan of a typical safety harness is about five years, but this varies from the making model since others can last for up to a decade. Also, how often it should be replaced depends on the work assigned and the height. Safety might last 2-3 years if it takes a long time.
Besides that, there are some simple methods to tell when your safety harness requires replacing. These are:
- When you cannot find manufacturing dates, this is important because it might have stayed longer since it was issued. You won’t be sure if it’s 100% safe because no evidence guarantees its safety.
- When you cannot also find a unique serial number, this is risky because you can’t locate the safety harness to its manufacturer or even get to know if it has been inspected. Then it simply suggests it is not safe to use it.
You can also not find any inspection date in the last year. This is because this period is the absolute maximum time supposedly left between inspections. If it lacks that, then it is insecure to use it.
How To Choose The Harness Manufacturer From Different Companies?
When it comes to selecting a good and right safety harness manufacturer, you must examine the occupational safety ratings of each company, identify the workplace dangers so that you can be protected against, and ensure that all their safety harnesses are put under unique and special quality control.
You can also look for a safety harness manufacturer who considers the established guidelines. Above that, it is essential to compare the prices of safety harnesses across the manufacturers so that you can settle on the ones that are pocket-friendly.
Additionally, if you are purchasing these safety harnesses from manufacturers in China, there are a few different things you should look for. Its effectiveness and efficiency help to make it stand out from the competition.
Below are some of the attributes you should look for in a safety harness:
- Excellent quality materials
- Flexibility and durability
- Light in weight
- Meets all the safety harness standards
- Fall resistance
What Are The Procedure To Order Safety Harness?
In order to choose the right safety harness manufacturer, you must examine the manufacturer’s website, call the phone number on the website, or send an email to the official address.
After that step is completed, the manufacturers usually respond to your calls, messages, and email requests immediately.
Therefore, there is no need to worry about when and how you will reach safety harness manufacturers from China since they are available in well-known places and accessible to help you 24/7 a week.
When Should You Wear A Safety Harness?
As per OSHA, it is recommended to wear a safety harness when working on different sites and at places with an unprotected edge. This is 6 feet or more above a lower level. This is in avoidance of unnecessary injuries when an employee accidentally falls due to a slight slip, panic etc.
Workers at other works need not wear a safety harness at 6 feet but at a taller height. A simple example is workers doing steel erection jobs are not needed to use this specific safety equipment until they reach heights of 15 plus feet.
In conclusion, a safety harness may be necessary depending on the working sites you are assigned or what you are to do.
What Is The Capacity Of Safety Harness?
For a standard safety harness, the loading capacity of the user’s weight typically ranges between negative 59kg up to 141kg. They have a rating for potential users, but it also includes the harness components, the user’s out-fit and other devices the worker will need for the job.
However, these loading capacities are not fixed since other companies manufacture safety harnesses with higher loading weights than 141kg. Like the newest models, which are capable of holding 176kg.
In simple words, safety harness weight varies depending on the users and the work to be carried out. A suitable harness capacity is one that allows workers to move freely while being harnessed.
How Do You Test Safety Harness And Why?
One of the essential things to do when purchasing and before using a safety harness is to ensure it has been run through the testing procedure. This is because testing examines the quality of a specific safety harness and how safe it is to use while at high hazardous heights.
Three significant tests are supposed to be checked for examining safety harness quality and should be conducted on a daily routine:
- The tensile strength
- The breaking strength
- The falling strength resistant
With these, you’ll be able to know if a safety harness qualifies to be used by workers or not, for example, in checking the safety harness fasteners, adjusters, and connectors to see if they are strong. Therefore, it is tested using the breaking strength test method.
How Is The Length Of Safety Harness Supposed To Be?
Workers’ safety harnesses have a maximum length of about 2.0 meters, or about 6.6 feet, and often hinder and limit their movement. The user falls at least to the length applicable to the safety harness.
In addition to that, their lengths also vary with the work to be performed at what height and how elastic the device is, depending on the materials used to manufacture it. Otherwise, the length is supposed to be determined by different companies and manufacturers.
Why Should You Inspect A Safety Harness?
The safety harness should be inspected daily before use. This is to ensure the safety of workers is well maintained because a life lost is a work loss.
The reason as to why there are inspections involvement of safety harnesses is in order of determining the following:
- To check if the labels have serial numbers
- Confirming if the tags available have the valid assessment as well as manufacturing dates
- Examining the condition of D ring when it comes to cracking, distortion, rusting, excessive wear etc.
- Ensuring that the connect buckles of the safety harness is correctly hanged and not destroyed
- Checking all parts are not damaged
Which Safety Harness Should I Buy?
This one depends on the type of work you intend to do or do. For instance, industrial safety straps would be best suited if you need a full durability safety harness.
Aside from that, it is wise and essential to consider the quality of equipment when making your selection. This is because a safety harness that is durable, well designed and capable of offering comfortability is what matters the most since it adds to the user’s productivity.
Also, when buying a safety harness, you must select the one that has the inclusivity of all parts and types. Most importantly, always purchase your safety harnesses from a well-recognized manufacturing factor or a reputable brand and suppliers to ensure they are compliant.
tags: types of safety harnesses, what is the standard of safety harness, why safety harness required, safety harness suppliers near me, safety belt harness manufacturers, safety harness parts manufacturers, safety harness certification, safety harness and lanyard, double lanyard safety harness, safety harness parts, harness equipment, where to buy safety harness, safety harnesses and lanyards, safety harness belt, industrial safety harness, safety harness equipment, safety harness material, harness with lanyard, harness device, harness & lanyard, full body harness manufacturers, safety belt manufacturers, types of safety belt, harness belt safety, safety harness meaning, belt safety harness, different types of safety harnesses, industrial safety harnesses, what is safety harness and belt, safety harness lanyards, lanyard of safety harness, safety material supplier, safety belt harness, harness supplier, safety harness lanyard types, ce certified harness, buy safety harnesses, lanyard safety belt, parts of full body harness, industrial safety belts and harnesses, safety harness belt types, industrial safety belt, full body harness parts, lanyard safety harness parts, parts of safety harness, safety harness lanyard parts, parts of a safety harness, rock climbing safety harness exporter, difference between safety belt and safety harness, buy safety harness, china safety belt clip manufacturers