Safety shoes are used to protect the feet from hazardous substances and conditions such as electrical, chemical and biohazard substances. Measuring your feet properly is very important when purchasing a pair of safety shoes. Measure your foot at least twice so you get an idea of how long your foot is. You should measure your foot in the morning because it’s likely to be smaller by the end of the day.
Safety Shoes Size Chart
The safety shoe size chart is a guide that helps you choose the right size of safety shoes for your feet. It is important to choose the right size of shoes so that they fit well and provide the necessary protection for your feet. According to the size of your own safety shoes, refer to the size chart below to choose the right size for you when you buy safety shoes.
Length of your foot in inches
safety shoes US Size
safety shoes EU size
safety shoe UK size
How to take accurate foot measurements?
There are three basic foot measurements: length, arch length and width. The length measurement is the distance from the heel to the tip of your longest toe. The arch length measurement is the distance from the ball of your foot to the back of your heel. The width measurement is the distance between your big toe and little toe (excluding any part of your foot).
To take accurate measurements, you need a measuring tape and a pen or pencil. Make sure you are standing up straight with bare feet on a flat surface and that you have an inch of space between each foot. You can use a piece of paper to mark off these spaces if necessary.
Follow these steps:
- Stand on a piece of paper with both feet together and mark where they touch on each side (the point where they cross). Then stand on another piece of paper and mark where they touch again (the point where they cross). This will give you two lines that will be parallel to one another, one line for each foot.
- Mark the middle point between these two lines for each foot; this should be about an inch or so away from your big toe for both feet.
- Take off your shoes and socks, then place one foot at a time on each line for measurement.
What are the tips for foot measurement?
Foot measurement is an important part of fitting your shoes. It is not only important for getting the right sized shoe but also for preventing foot problems like blisters and corns. It’s important to measure your feet regularly. If you are in between sizes, opt for the larger size.
Here are some tips on how to measure your feet:
- Use a tape measure to measure from the heel to the top of the longest toe. You should use a ruler or measuring tape (or use the measuring tool on our website) and make sure it’s not too tight or too loose. Don’t forget to include your socks when taking measurements!
- Make sure that you stand on a level surface without shoes or socks on when measuring your foot. If possible, measure both feet and choose the larger one as your size.
- If your measurements fall between two sizes, choose the larger size since this will give you more room inside the shoe and prevent any rubbing or pinching while walking or running.
Safety boots are very important in the workplace to prevent foot injuries. Taking accurate size measurements is an important part of finding the right safety boots. Ensure you have the right fit for your feet whether you are a man or woman: a good safety shoe can protect your feet but only when it is properly sized to them.